Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gotta luv'im!


Vern Schwarz does it AGAIN!  This is Rocky from the same shelter.  I hope he doesn't mind me quoting him but along with the jpeg in his email, he wrote:
These are so much fun to do in this small format, and they don't take too long to paint.   
I'm sure a lot of people could get hooked on doing this once they get started.
Vern believes Rocky has a little husky in him.  I think he has a lot of heart!  Speaking of having a lot of heart, I just have to give Vern a extra hug for being so generous about our project.  Thank you again Vern!!  Why don't you stop by his blog and see the bigger version of Rocky.  His mastery of brushstrokes is amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic expression, and beautiful colors. I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet dog and lovely painting! You're doing such a great thing! I have an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete