Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Maribel and money for materials





Here is an art card for Maribel.  She was severely abused and injured before she came to the SPCA.  Because she is very guarded around food she can't be around small children and that is why they chose her to be featured.

I did ask the staff about being reimbursed for materials and she said she didn't think it would be a problem tacking on $5 onto the price of the painting for that purpose. This is because I commited to try and donate one painting a week.  You do not have to make this kind of commitment.  She just needs to run it by some folks before getting the official okay. Oh, that's for the oil paintings on board.  I think I'll ask for 50 cents a card which I commited to try and do one a week.  Do you think that's reasonable? I'll let you folks know how this plays out.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with this project - I'll have to get busy!
    cheers,

    Judy

    ReplyDelete