Saturday, March 21, 2009

Progress report

I learned today that the Director of Fundraising and Publicity at the SPCA I'm working with wants to buy Bingo for another staff member.  With the assistant to this director telling me another staff member wants to buy Kayla for a volunteer, I believe the total comes to $90 for funds for Bingo and Kayla even before we launch the program officially for the public.

$45.00 for 6x8 oil on canvasboard is what Staff and I agreed was a good price for these works.


I think there are advantages with meeting people involved with the shelter to find exactly which critters need more assistance from us.  I believe staff really gets to know these particular animals not only because of their challenges but also because of their challenges, staff sees them stay at the shelter for extended periods of time.   I'll keep posting the roadblocks and small successes as I go along.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent news! Very encouraging indeed. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm really happy to hear that. This is a great project for everyone involved!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete