Friday, March 27, 2009

Stupendous Sandy Sandy



Aren't these FANTASTIC!?!?   Check out Sandy's update on her meeting with Staff at Burlington County Animal Shelter and with the animals she's painted.  Here's a letter she received from the Shelter Manager:


Dear Sandy,

 

I checked out the paintings you have done for the shelter and they are wonderful!  I am very interested in getting together with you to discuss ways we can use your artwork to promote the shelter’s animals.  You are very talented and I am grateful that you have contacted me regarding this exciting opportunity.

 

I would like to invite you to the shelter for a tour and to discuss this subject in more detail.  Please let me know your availability.  I am here Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm. 

 

I look forward to hearing from you.

 

Sincerely,

 

Lisa Cliver

Manager, BCAS


I am positive that the Manager is going to blown away when she sees the paintings in person.   The jpegs do Sandy's work no justice.   I'm sure Sandy will share with us her experience when she makes the donation in person to that lucky lucky shelter.   Great Job Sandy!   You're an Earth Angel!

Please check out Sandy's blog so you can see more of her fantastic art work, and more information about the Burlington County Animal Shelter.   I intend to show my SPCA know about Sandy and her work and perhaps she will get commissions from people in my area.   


2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! And what a super nice and encouraging letter. Oh, Sheila, I've got to learn to paint faster!!! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, you'd be surprised at what the shelters would be happy about. Start out with some Art Trading Cards like I did. They love those. Kids will love to collect the copies and collectors will buy the originals for $10-20 bucks! hugs!

    ReplyDelete