Thursday, April 2, 2009

Introducing AFSA's newest Team Member!

Art for Shelter Animals is proud to introduce Sandy Sandy as our newest Project Team member.   We've been blessed with the interest of many artists and the project catching momentum and now we have a force of nature in energy and creativity on our team.

Followers from the very beginning have known that renown artist Sandy Sandy was our first and our most prolific contributor with the project.  She has had a boundless energy and taken on this project like gangbusters.  I've always admired Sandy's artist gifts, her spiritual and motivating posts so Carrie and I were just tickled pink when she offered to help with more ideas, more suggestions and more energy than the both of us at times.   

The project is blessed to have Sandy Sandy join this project as a Team Member.  Her energy, creativity, motivation and outstanding artistry can only help boost our project into higher stratospheres.   Please welcome her.  Carrie and I are looking forward to all the ideas Sandy will bring to the table.  

Check our her awesome art here and her inspirational blog here.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the nice comments about me and my work Sheila and Carrie. I just hope I can live up to your visions. I can't believe it has only been a few short weeks since I became involved in this. AFSA feels like a part of me now. A part that has always been there, waiting for the right moment to be born. So proud to be a part of this project and community. Thank you, thank you very much. Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, for you generous spirit and art you have an award waiting for you on my site
    http://artbylorirowe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete