Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's all in the eye

Boston Terrier, by Olga Warner. Oil painting, 12x12 on masonite. To be donated
to the Boston Terrier Rescue of North Carolina.


Olga Warner of North Carolina has joined the project with an absolutely stunning painting of a Boston terrier.

Here's what she writes:

"This is an 'abstract' Boston terrier that I painted as a donation to the Boston Terrier Rescue of NC (www.btrnc.org). I read a story on their homepage about Brinkley, who will have extensive medical bills and decided to help by donating this painting. It will be raffled off by BTRNC with all proceeds going to benefit the dogs in their care.

Olga, welcome! And congratulations on the powerful and lovely painting. To see Olga's work, go to www.catclawsstudio.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. OH, I LOVE IT!!! I have to admit, I am partial to painting Boston Terriers, and Great Danes, who knows why. This dog is just intriguing, you want to reach out to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olga!!!! I am so honored and delighted you're here for all to learn about and see your unique and beautiful style! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That's so adorable! Great work Olga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic portrait! What energy and love the up-close-and-personal composition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olga, you have an award waiting for you on my site, go there to collect it http://artbylorirowe.blogspot.com/
    and again, I LOVE THIS PICTURE...

    ReplyDelete