Sunday, April 26, 2009

Poor Little Bear


When I saw this little guy's photo today on my local animal shelter's website, I couldn't get over how much he looks like a bear cub. His name just has to be Little Bear! The information about him states that ID #D-26434 is likely a pug mix (although he looks more like a black bear mix to me) and was just found wondering around aimlessly before ending up at the shelter. He is about 10 years young and weighs 30 pounds. This sweetheart really deserves to live in a nice home. If you are looking for a nice quiet, gentle pet, this boy is for you. Please consider adopting him. I wonder what happened to his master. Seems to me, nobody would want to lose a cuddly little teddy bear buddy like this one!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Sandy, this guy breaks my heart. What a beautiful portrait you've made of him! He looks like he has such character, such nobility. If we didn't have so many dogs, I would come down and get him and make his last years as wonderful as possible. I will keep my fingers crossed for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and for your big heart for Little Bear! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy - what a beautiful drawing. He does look like a bear. What a precious soul. Poor sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. am back...Just visited his profile on Petfinder and can't get over how much like a black bear he looks like. I wonder how they arrived at pug mix. Maybe a curly tail and his size? fingers crossed he finds someone to give him a home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaah... just want to scoop him up and cuddle him! What a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww... he does look like a little bear cub and is eyes look soooooo sad!! i hope his caregiver finds him or he finds a reeeeeally good home!!! breaks my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Carrie, Liz, Sheila and Debrosi! Lets all just keep envisioning
    Little Bear in his very own forever home! :-D

    ReplyDelete