Friday, May 29, 2009

You're invited

Hi, everyone - Carrie here. Just a note to let you know that I'll be painting in Pet Supplies Plus in Groton, Conn., Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., to support our project.

If you're anywhere around here, please stop in!

Next week, I'm going to start emailing animal artists whose cards I've been collecting, and whose work I've been seeing on the Internet, to see if I can get them to pitch in on our project. If you know any artists, please try to get them involved.

We have a great group here, and we're doing wonderful work. These portraits are so moving, so beautiful, so compelling. And they're making a difference! The more folks we can get involved, the bigger change we'll be able to make. If every one of us could get two other artists involved, and get them to get two others involved, well, we could paint the world with pets.

If you're around here, but you don't know where Pet Supplies Plus is (Long Hill Road in Groton), go to the lower left-hand corner of the Jacobson Arts homepage, where you'll find a map! See you there, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment