Monday, June 15, 2009

Burlington County Animal Shelter

Yesterday I printed out a dozen and a half of my AFSA animal portraits on my ink jet printer and matted them up to take to the Burlington County Earth Fair. I put the information about the Art For Shelter Animals Project on the back of each one and put them into plastic sleeves.


At the Fair we displayed them along with some originals and posters about the project. We sold the matted prints for a $12. donation and made some much needed money for the shelter.


I talked with lots of animal lovers, but was unable to connect with any other artists. Like Carrie, I'm thinking there must be a better way to reach out to other animal loving artists about our project. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks to all our participating artists for spreading the word and for all you do! ~ Sandy


4 comments:

  1. It's so awesome to see such good work getting done. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures from the Fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suggestion: to find more artist that are already helping animals/pets set up an google alert for some keywords phases like maybe: artist helping pets, artist donates to animal charity, art for shelter dogs, etc...

    Whenever these sugjects are found google will email you a short description of the article and it link.

    Good new will spread!

    I am going to twitter about your site right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recently i bought a very good dog kennel for my puppy.

    ReplyDelete