Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kay Accepts The Challenge


I got a wonderful drawing in last night from Kay (check out her website!). She writes;" I have recently found your blog, and love this idea. I am sorry to be late with my drawing, but here it is. I enjoy very much trying to draw dogs!"

Well Kay, actually, you are early! I usually don't post the current challenge drawing until Sunday or Monday. Please feel free to send in any of the challenge drawings at any time. I always appreciate artist's efforts. Nice to meet you and thank you so much for your lovely colored pencil drawing, Kay!

See more about this challenge here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty, I enjoyed it very much, wish i could have him, I wish I could have them all..I am waiting for your next one to participate in too.

    ReplyDelete