Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our First Ferret

Snickers. By Carol Lavoie, as a donation to Protectors of Animals in East Hartford, Conn.

The astonishingly prolific Carol Lavoie has sent us our first ferret. This little guy (gal?) is so adorable, I'd even contemplate adopting - and I am really not a big fan of ferrets. Still, the gesture in this painting, the shine in Snickers's eyes, and that adorable pink nose all enchant me.

What a wonderful painting, Carol! I think Protectors of Animals should give you some kind of medal.

- Carrie

4 comments:

  1. Love this - full of character and charm. Cheerful and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable face! SOOOO Cute! Good job! And a big thank you to you Carrie, for doing such a GREAT job updating this blog! H U G S ~ Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of my past ferrets -- all four where wonderful pets. Thank you Carol for helping the animals with your talent.

    I also want to thank Carrie for working so hard on this blog and helping artist help animals.

    ReplyDelete